Posted to user@flink.apache.org by srikanth flink <fl...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/06 14:03:25 UTC

Job Distribution Strategy On Cluster.

Hi there,

I'm running Flink with 3 node cluster.
While running my jobs(both SQL client and jar submission), the jobs are
being assigned to single machine instead of distribution among the cluster.
How could I achieve the job distribution to make use of the computation
power?

Thanks
Srikanth

Re: Job Distribution Strategy On Cluster.

Posted by srikanth flink <fl...@gmail.com>.
Great, thanks for the update.

Posted by Zhu Zhu <re...@gmail.com>.

Posted by srikanth flink <fl...@gmail.com>.
Zhu Zhu,

Posted by Zhu Zhu <re...@gmail.com>.
Hi Srikanth,

Posted by srikanth flink <fl...@gmail.com>.
Vina,

I've set parallelism as 6 while max parallelism is 128.

Thanks
Srikanth

Posted by vino yang <ya...@gmail.com>.
Hi srikanth,