Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> on 2014/01/31 18:51:48 UTC

Re: [VOTE][RESULT] Release Apache Tomcat 6.0.39

stable (binding)     : markt, rjung, kfujino, kkolinko
stable (non-binding) : Ognjen Blagojevic

This release vote therefore passes. Thanks to everyone who voted.

I'll move the bits to dist/release now and announce this once the
mirrors catch up. Given that that will take this into the weekend, it
might slip a little.

Mark

Re: [VOTE][RESULT] Release Apache Tomcat 6.0.39

Posted by Rémy Maucherat <re...@apache.org>.
2014-01-31 Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>:

> Check the subject Remy. This is for 6.0.39, not 8.0.1.
>
> Hum. Ok :D

Rémy

Re: [VOTE][RESULT] Release Apache Tomcat 6.0.39

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Rémy Maucherat <re...@apache.org>.