Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by "romain.guay" <ro...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/10 00:18:06 UTC

BeanIODataFormat should support properties

Hi,

I am using BeanIODataFormat and need to use some custom properties in my
mapping files, like ${my.property}. BeanIO supports it, but properties need
to be set when calling StreamFactory.load(InputStream in, Properties
properties). The problem is BeanIODataFormat does not take properties and
simply calls StreamFactory.load(InputStream in), in doStart(). It would be
great to add this simple feature.

Thanks!
Romain

Re: BeanIODataFormat should support properties

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
I just filled JIRA[1] for it.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-7430

--