Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Forrest Xia <fo...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/07 10:45:19 UTC

Add system-database module to G 3.0 M1 release?

Hi,

I tried today's trunk code and found there is no database support, can we
add it to G 3.0 M1 release? Some of samples depends on derby database to
work.

Forrest

Re: Add system-database module to G 3.0 M1 release?

Posted by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com>.
I think that except for the portlet support, all the modules in
system-database are included. What are missed ?

--
Ivan