Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl> on 2013/11/11 13:22:20 UTC

[DISCUSS] ** Apache Flex guidelines RC3 **

For the poor souls among us that are tied into Gmail and like our
threads separated ;-)

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht

T. 06-51952295
I. www.ixsoftware.nl

Re: [DISCUSS] ** Apache Flex guidelines RC3 **

Posted by Mark Kessler <ke...@gmail.com>.
Since it has the same verbiage, I put it in the test layout page.

[Commit-then-review|
http://www.apache.org/foundation/glossary.html#CommitThenReview]

-Mark

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

One change we could make to the document do is add link to glossary terms used or add a link to the glossary.

Thanks,
Justin

Re: [DISCUSS] ** Apache Flex guidelines RC3 **

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
HI,

> " All code changes are commit then review so there's no waiting period of approval. "

The term is "commit then review", see
http://www.apache.org/foundation/glossary.html#CommitThenReview

Both "commit-then-review" and "commit then review" are used, so don't think we need to change that.

Thanks
Justin

Re: [DISCUSS] ** Apache Flex guidelines RC3 **

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

Posted by Mark Kessler <ke...@gmail.com>.
Well that's what I was hoping to see, but mine is missing the delete option
after the properties.  Reset my cache and cookies and logged back in to the
same.

Well I'll move the formatting over and I believe it will allow me to move
the images from one page to another.  I'll just leave the one image I
cannot seem to delete.

-Mark

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.
I see the same as Alex. (It's an image which says "Missing Plug-in".)

Harbs

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

Posted by Mark Kessler <ke...@gmail.com>.
I don't see your image.

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
On the attachments page I see this:

[cid:6D96DE9A-4698-49D7-BCDB-9EA6ADEE0B17]

From: Mark Kessler <ke...@gmail.com>>
Date: Monday, November 11, 2013 11:17 AM
To: "dev@flex.apache.org<ma...@flex.apache.org>" <de...@flex.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] ** Apache Flex guidelines RC3 **

What I see is this...  I tried logging out and back in again.

[cid:ii_142489818874b769]

Posted by Mark Kessler <ke...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

Posted by Mark Kessler <ke...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

Posted by Mark Kessler <ke...@gmail.com>.
I can transfer the formatting in a bit here.
Yes my intentions were only formatting headers, spacing, and title colors
and to leave all the verbiage alone.

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

Posted by Mark Kessler <ke...@gmail.com>.