Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Jerome Iffrig (Europe)" <Je...@eu.didata.com> on 2007/03/28 23:32:55 UTC

RE : inputSuggestAjax: value vs. label, existing entries vs. new ones

Thanks lots Mike for your answer,

What you are describing is what I am going currently, I was hoping for a more elegant way ...
How about the value/label aspect? It does not seem to be documented anywhere.

De: Mike Kienenberger [mailto:mkienenb@gmail.com]
Date: mer. 28/03/2007 20:30
À: MyFaces Discussion
Objet : Re: inputSuggestAjax: value vs. label, existing entries vs. new ones

Seems like you'd just check that when the value is submitted.

See if "value" is contained in the list provided by "suggestedItemsMethod".
If true, link.  If false, create.

You could either handle this in the "setValue()" method or in the
action that submitted the page.