Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/19 07:12:20 UTC

Updated the 'Contact' page for newbies.

Hi folks,

Since we are getting similar questions quite often due to various
reasons, I refactored 'Getting Involved' page and renamed it into
'Contact'.  The project index page now only shows the 'Contact' page
so people read the better way to communicate with us.  Other pages
such as the 'Mailing Lists' are not shown in the index page but they
are linked via the 'Contact' page.

Please review the following URL and let me know if there's something I
forgot to mention to stop unnecessary repetitive questions.

http://cwiki.apache.org/MINA/contact.html

Thanks,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/