Posted to users@maven.apache.org by ma...@lu.pwc.com on 2006/08/22 11:29:36 UTC

Using Cactus with Maven2

Hi!

I am looking for a possibility to use Cactus with Maven2. There seems not
to exist a Plugin von M2.  How can I integrate it.
(I am doing container manipulation (WebSphere6) using the exec plugin.)

Any help would be gratefully received! Thx,
Matthias

Matthias Kraft
PricewaterhouseCoopers S.à r.l
400, route d'Esch
B.P. 1443 L-1014 Luxembourg
Telephone +352 49 48 48 1
Facsimile +352 49 48 48-2900
mailto:matthias.kraft@lu.pwc.com
http://www.pwc.com/lu

entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.   If you
received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material
from any computer.