Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by wonderbox <sm...@yahoo.fr> on 2009/10/28 17:00:42 UTC

Error execution of a client web service with CXF using java configuration

I have found an error when i run a client web service with CXF using a
configuration java like the sample configuration in the documentation of cxf
:
"http://cxf.apache.org/docs/client-http-transport-including-ssl-support.html"
part Using java code

the error is :

org.apache.cxf.message.Exchange.isSynchronous()Z
	at
org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.handleResponse(HTTPConduit.java:1939)
	at
org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.close(HTTPConduit.java:1867)
	at org.apache.cxf.transport.AbstractConduit.close(AbstractConduit.java:66)
	at org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit.close(HTTPConduit.java:595)
	at
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.MessageSenderInterceptor$MessageSenderEndingInterceptor.handleMessage(MessageSenderInterceptor.java:62)
	at
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:220)
	at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:296)
	at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:242)
	at org.apache.cxf.frontend.ClientProxy.invokeSync(ClientProxy.java:73)
	at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsClientProxy.invoke(JaxWsClientProxy.java:178)
	at $Proxy42.otaHotelAvailRQ(Unknown Source)
	at
e_commerce.wonderbox.ota.HotelServiceWsClient.main(HotelServiceWsClient.java:72)

Can some one tell me where is the problème ?

Re: Error execution of a client web service with CXF using java configuration

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
You're somehow picking up different versions of various CXF  jars.   Do a mvn
dependency:tree to make sure the same version of CXF is being pulled in.
Also, check the classpath and such for various versions as well.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org