Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Lithium Tapestry <li...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/19 08:17:49 UTC

Tapesrty UI Developer Needed near SF

Greetings Tapestry Developers,

Interested in joining an exciting, well-established (6 years and
profitable), SF Bay Area startup where you could exercise your Tapestry and
JavaScript skills to develop cutting edge community based web applications?
Lithium Technologies is seeking an experienced Tapestry developer to assist
in a complete UI overhaul of our current web based application.  We will be
working with the bleeding edge version of Tapestry (we just built
5.0.4today so we could have Doctype support!) to port our current
system off of
JSP and Velocity templates.

Valued skills:

   - Tapestry 4 or 5
   - Clean, concise, semantically correct HTML
   - Clever CSS, tables for tabular data not layout, image replacement,
   rounded corners, fun!
   - Knowledge of prototypical JavaScript development and JSON (if you
   know who Douglas Crawford is without having to look it up then you are
   fine).  Experience with JavaScript libraries a plus (Scriptaculous,
   Prototype, Dojo, YUI, Ext, etc).
   - Experience with integration testing and unit testing (Selenium,
   jUnit, TestNg, etc)
   - Java experience to boot?  If you are developing Tapestry apps you
   will need to be writing the component and page classes and have the ability
   to at least talk intelligently with our back end developers!
   - Solid documentation skills (no brainier)

If you're passionate about software development and making a slick Web UI
work for the millions of users on our customers' sites, and prefer a small
company with minimal bureaucracy, this may be the job for you.

Lithium Technologies: http://lithium.com

Complete Job Description: http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dcs6tdgn_0swmj58

Interested, please send inquiries and resumes to *lithium.tapestry@gmail.com
*.