Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Alexander Doroshko <al...@jetbrains.com> on 2013/02/08 14:00:55 UTC

Re: [Website] New website going live

New site is awesome!
Thank you for mentioning IntelliJ IDEA among recommended tools!

2 minor comments:
- The name of the IDE is IntelliJ IDEA. I think it's ok to use short
'IntelliJ', though in headers and at the main page (Tooling: "...or use
IntelliJ or any text editor...") I think it would be better to use full
name.
- The name of the company is JetBrains. "JetBrain's website" or
"JetBrain's IntelliJ IDEA" seems to be incorrect. Let it be just
"JetBrains website", "JetBrains IntelliJ IDEA", etc. (pages
doc-getstarted.html, about-features.html, may be some others).

Thanks a lot!

--
Alexander Doroshko
IntelliJ IDEA Flash Team Lead

Posted by Nicholas Kwiatkowski <ni...@spoon.as>.
Haha.  You guys do fine :)

Let me know if there are any other changes or suggestions you would like
made on the site. If you guys have any other documentation, videos, etc.
that you would like posted on the site, let us know as well.  In my eyes, I
don't consider you guys an "alternative" IDE.. you are at the same level as
FB (if not above)...  You should be highlighted as such.

-Nick

Posted by Alexander Doroshko <al...@jetbrains.com>.
Wow, thanks!

Posted by Nicholas Kwiatkowski <ni...@spoon.as>.