Posted to infrastructure-dev@apache.org by "Alan D. Cabrera" <ad...@toolazydogs.com> on 2014/07/06 03:47:39 UTC

I think my IP address is blocked

My current address is 24.5.197.178.  If this is the case, can I get unblocked and I would also like to know what was the exact cause of me being blocked.

Thanks!

Regards,
Alan

Re: I think my IP address is blocked

Posted by Tony Stevenson <to...@pc-tony.co.uk>.
Blocked against what?

Cheers,
Tony

Sent from my iPhone - Please excuse any brevity or typos.

Posted by Tony Stevenson <to...@pc-tony.com>.
Try again now.

On 8 Jul 2014, at 10:16, Santiago Gala <sa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Encryption failed
>

> On Tue, Jul 8, 2014 at 10:58 AM, Tony Stevenson <to...@pc-tony.com> wrote:
>
>> What was your error message Santiago?
>>

>> On 8 Jul 2014, at 09:40, Santiago Gala <sa...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I tried to reset my password last week and was getting an error. I send
>>> email to infrastructure@ but it is probably stuck in moderation. I'm
>> also
>>> locked out.
>>>
>>> Regards
>>> Santiago

>> me

>> Cheers,
>> Tony
>>
>> ----------------------------------
>> Tony Stevenson
>>
>> tony@pc-tony.com
>> pctony@apache.org
>>
>> http://www.pc-tony.com
>>
>> GPG - 1024D/51047D66
>> ----------------------------------

Cheers,
Tony

----------------------------------
Tony Stevenson

tony@pc-tony.com
pctony@apache.org

http://www.pc-tony.com

GPG - 1024D/51047D66
----------------------------------

Re: I think my IP address is blocked

Posted by Santiago Gala <sa...@gmail.com>.
Encryption failed

Posted by Tony Stevenson <to...@pc-tony.com>.
What was your error message Santiago?

On 8 Jul 2014, at 09:40, Santiago Gala <sa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I tried to reset my password last week and was getting an error. I send
> email to infrastructure@ but it is probably stuck in moderation. I'm also
> locked out.
>
> Regards
> Santiago
>

> On Tue, Jul 8, 2014 at 10:02 AM, Tony Stevenson <to...@pc-tony.com> wrote:
>
>> Guven that you are having issues with multipe services, it is not a
>> sigle IP ban as we do not yet issue site wide IP blocks.
>> It is far more likely that your account is locked for repeated failed
>> login attempts.
>> You can unlock your account by using the password reset tool.
>> https://id.apache.org
>>

>> Alan D. Cabrera wrote on Sun, Jul 06, 2014 at 08:53:14AM -0700:
>>
>> Whimsy will not let me log in.
>>> svn will not let me commit changes
>>>

>>> Regards,
>>> Alan
>>>
>>> On Jul 6, 2014, at 12:02 AM, Tony Stevenson <to...@pc-tony.co.uk> wrote:
>>>
>>> For which service Alan?

>> --
>> Cheers,
>> Tony
>>
>> ----------------------------------
>> Tony Stevenson
>>
>> tony@pc-tony.com
>> pctony@apache.org
>>
>> http://www.pc-tony.com
>>
>> GPG - 1024D/51047D66
>> ----------------------------------

Cheers,
Tony

----------------------------------
Tony Stevenson

tony@pc-tony.com
pctony@apache.org

http://www.pc-tony.com

GPG - 1024D/51047D66
----------------------------------

Re: I think my IP address is blocked

Posted by Santiago Gala <sa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alan Cabrera <ad...@toolazydogs.com>.
Yes, resetting my password did the trick.

Sent from my iPad

Posted by Tony Stevenson <to...@pc-tony.com>.

--
Cheers,