Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by FPJ <fp...@yahoo.com> on 2013/11/26 15:42:05 UTC

Status of 3.4.6

I just wanted to give a quick update on the status of 3.4.6. There are 3
issues marked as blockers, one is solved for 3.4.6 (ZOOKEEPER-1805) . The
other two are patch available and seem to be in good shape. There are a few
of the remaining patches that need to be reviewed by other committers, so if
you are interested in having a particular patch into 3.4.6, please work with
your favourite committer to get it checked in. Otherwise, I'll propose to
bump remaining jiras to 3.4.7 and 3.5.0.

-Flavio

Re: Status of 3.4.6

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.
fyi 1573 is now in.

Patrick

RE: Status of 3.4.6

Re: Status of 3.4.6

Re: Status of 3.4.6

Posted by Camille Fournier <ca...@apache.org>.
I'm happy to take a look but none of the patches in 1576 apply cleanly to
either branch; can you recreate and resubmit?

Re: Status of 3.4.6

Posted by Camille Fournier <ca...@apache.org>.

Re: Status of 3.4.6

Posted by Edward Ribeiro <ed...@gmail.com>.