Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by Bryan Lewis <br...@maine.rr.com> on 2006/04/12 21:42:07 UTC

cvs up to date?

I tried checking out the source code from the usual cvs place, looking
for the CAY-499 fix of April 11.  The latest timestamp on any file was
March 29th.  Same if I look in viewcvs.  Bummer.

I can download the nightly build but the files have been rearranged into
a different tree and all the timestamps are the same.

The nightly-build-download could be a useful work-around for cvs issues,
if it was a simple zip of the buildable source tree. Maybe I'm missing
something.

Re: cvs up to date?

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
Unfortunately anonymous CVS service hasn't been restored since the
last CVS meltdown @sourceforge. I won't expect it to come back any
time soon. So an email option maybe the way to go. Alternatively I
can post a snapshot on ObjectStyle.org tomorrow morning.

Andrus

Re: cvs up to date?

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.