Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Jörg Kalsbach <j....@jk-itberatung.de> on 2009/10/27 12:24:38 UTC

JMeter In The Cloud

Hi all,

I am proud to announce a new cloud computing based load test environment. We
put Apache JMeter in the Cloud. You can start up any number of load
generating slaves at will and can thereby inject massive amounts of load
into your system under test. As all computing take place in the Amazon
computing cloud you will benefit from Amazon’s computing power and
bandwidth.

You’ll find the solution at
http://developer.amazonwebservices.com/connect/entry.jspa?externalID=2924
and the documentation at
http://www.jk-itberatung.de/jmeter/JMeterInTheCloud.pdf . You might want to
compare the solution with Grinder in The Cloud:
http://developer.amazonwebservices.com/connect/entry.jspa?externalID=2055 .

Please do not hesitate to contact me in case you have any further questions!

Best regards,

Jörg

---

IT-Beratung Jörg Kalsbach