Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Jürgen Hoffmann <jh...@byteaction.de> on 2004/03/12 23:25:17 UTC

PageLoader

Hi,

I am trying to tidy up my html just before the output back to the browser,
so I have incorporated Jtidy into turbine. I have modified the
TurbineVelocityService.handleRequest for this. The only Problem I am having
is that it seems that the starting “<html>” tag is written after my
conversion from jtidy. Hence my coding is wrong. It seems that handleRequest
is called 3 to 4 times each request. How does this work? Or is that not the
final call before stuff is written to the SerletResponse?

Kind regards

Jürgen Hoffmann