Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Antoine Levy-Lambert <an...@gmx.de> on 2005/12/07 20:57:24 UTC

Re: AW: Installing ant on AIX 5.2

Hello Arnault,

you can open a bug report on http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla (see our
web site, bug database).
If you can offer us a patch for bootstrap.sh, it is appreciated.

Cheers,

Antoine

Posted by Arnault BELLINA <ka...@yahoo.fr>.
Hello Antoine,

  I found where the problem is.
  On AIX there is a limitation of the argument list Size.

  What i had to do is on AIX 5, to change the size of my command line buffer:
            smitty chgsys

    and look at the end of the list for "ARG/ENV list size".

  Default used to be 24K characters, and can now go up to
    1/2 MB.  It's a system-wide change and affects the footprint
    of every process

  Arnault

Antoine Levy-Lambert <an...@gmx.de> a écrit :  Hello Arnault,

 Téléchargez le ici !