Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Naveen <an...@india.hp.com> on 2004/01/25 17:01:51 UTC

RE: (Dmitry Sklyut)

Hi

 Sorry for this mail.

This is just for the information of Jetspeed users.This mail is in reply
to the mail below.
  I got the solution to my previous mail.

 It is some problem with jetspeed only.The problem was it is not
creating any additional role even though the new role created is seen at
admin page.I reinstalled Jetspeed and it works fine.

With regards
Naveen