Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/09 00:24:29 UTC

Jira open issues

Hi,

can anyone with an open issue review it in the JIRA? (at least TomEE jira
which doesnt have a lot of issues)

the idea is to avoid to make with TomEE Jira what we did with OpenEJB one
=== let issues open for years.

I started to close some of them but a lot remains (~50 for TomEE) and i
don't know what to do with a big part of them.

- Romain

Re: Jira open issues

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.
Ok, gonna push a vote.