Posted to user@aries.apache.org by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net> on 2015/07/21 14:16:38 UTC

Inject a real blueprint service proxy using a BeanProcessor

In the jpa blueprint extension we are currently injecting a hand built
proxy that works similar to a blueprint proxy.
There are some disadvantages to this approach though.

1. The code for the proxy is less well tested than the main service
proxies blueprint uses.
2. Blueprint does not know about the hand made proxies. Ideally I would
like blueprint to go into grace period until e.g an EntityManagerFactory
service is present.

So is it possible to use the blueprint proxies and their definitions
(service recipe?) for annotation based injects too?

Christian

--
Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de