Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org> on 2011/06/08 22:08:34 UTC

[REVIEWS] Four proposed patches for 3.0.0 remaining in queue

Hi all,

I need at least 2 more reviews and votes on four issues I'd like to
include in the 3.0.0 release. Please take a look at the STATUS file on
the 3.0.x branch, review the changes, and then comment / vote on them.
I'd like to get these either approved or rejected for 3.0.0 by EOB today.

Thanks,

-- leif

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/trafficserver/traffic/branches/3.0.x/STATUS

Re: [REVIEWS] Four proposed patches for 3.0.0 remaining in queue

Posted by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>.
On 06/08/2011 09:50 PM, ming.zym@gmail.com wrote:
> cast my vote here:

Great, thanks! I've updated the STATUS file.

I need a couple of more reviews on a few of the bugs, please take a look
asap, so we can get some of this in for the 3.0.0 release candidate
(which I'm planning on making tonight).

-- leif

Re: [REVIEWS] Four proposed patches for 3.0.0 remaining in queue

Posted by John Plevyak <jp...@acm.org>.
+1 all round.

cheers,
john