Posted to dev@rave.apache.org by "Carlucci, Tony" <ac...@mitre.org> on 2012/08/24 17:27:52 UTC

RAVE-771 Issue

Sorry for the potential duplicate email but it appears Jira's comment emailer is not working due to maintenance...

Hi Raminder, I believe it's a necessity in Rave for a Person Profile page to be accessible via a username. Can you please revert the existing PersonController viewProfile function back, and create a second controller endpoint which can be accessible via the id? That way it would serve both needs. Perhaps /person/id/{id} ?

-1 on this commit (1376704)

Others have comments?

Thanks, Tony

Re: RAVE-771 Issue