Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by kpetrov <KV...@OwnMail.net> on 2007/07/25 21:48:48 UTC

web console AMQ 4.1.1

Since 5.0 is not released, is it possible to use web console of 5.0-SNAPSHOT
to monitor 4.1.1 broker?

Are there any estimates for 5.0 release?

Re: web console AMQ 4.1.1

Posted by Mario Siegenthaler <ms...@inventsoft.ch>.
Yes it's possible, we use it in a production environment with ActiveMQ 4.1.1
Just follow the description on
http://activemq.apache.org/web-console.html under "Starting the Web
Console in a seperate VM/in a Web-Container"

Mario