Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Michael Mogley <mm...@wirefreethought.com> on 2006/03/29 21:06:16 UTC

[Axis2] 0.95 - CodeGenerationEngine not interpretting package option correctly

When I specify a package name to the CodeGenerationEngine via the CommandLineOptionParser, Axis places the skeletons and stubs in the custom package instead of the databound beans.

Here is my sample options line:

      -uri <wsdl-file-path> -o <output-path> -p <package-name> -l java -d adb -ss -g -u

Is this in fact a bug, or am I misunderstanding the meaning of the -p option?

Michael

Re: [Axis2] 0.95 - CodeGenerationEngine not interpretting package option correctly

Posted by Michael Mogley <mm...@wirefreethought.com>.
So how do I specify the package for the databound beans?

Actually the -p option is just for that, i.e. the put the
skeleton/stubs in the specified package. The databound beans take
their own way to specify the package

--
Ajith Ranabahu

Re: [Axis2] 0.95 - CodeGenerationEngine not interpretting package option correctly

Posted by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

--
Ajith Ranabahu