Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Dan Morrill <ra...@baker.edu> on 2006/03/31 05:26:30 UTC

Got it up and running

Thanks folks, I ran a field test today, and just slotted in the new index on
the test server. If anyone wants to take a look at it, the FE is not
customized yet, but the help has been excellent, and just want to show off
the work.

Its at http://71.35.163.79/index.jsp if you are interested. There are only
about 60K URLS, but for a new whole web search, not bad. You can tell from
the results that I started out with targeted searches until this afternoon.
If anyone wants help setting this up on windows, cygwin, tomcat 5.X let me
know.

Cheers/r/Dan

Re: Got it up and running

Posted by Raghavendra Prabhu <rr...@gmail.com>.
Hi da

Can you uninstall jre1.5 in the system and then test out with the new
things?

I want to confirm that the problems which you are occuring? But i have not
been able to reproduce the problem of irrelevant title coming up?

Anyway do it in ur free time..

How is ur prep going for nov?

Rgds
Prabhu