Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Raijuta <ma...@hp.com> on 2007/06/07 08:54:52 UTC

TOMCAT on HP UNIX going down after loading big files to Application

Hi, I just need a help with our application. Currently we are using a content
management tool as a catalog application and we are using TOMCAT 5.5 on HP
UX OS. Unfortunately, TOMCAT goes down after some time that we are trying to
load a big file to our application. We already did some kernel configs on
the OS Leve such as increasing the MAX FILEs

Does anyone has an idea on what went wrong or why TOMCAT is going down?

Re: TOMCAT on HP UNIX going down after loading big files to Application

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
You might wanna try the tomcat user list

On 6/7/07, Raijuta <ma...@hp.com> wrote:

> Hi, I just need a help with our application. Currently we are using a content
> management tool as a catalog application and we are using TOMCAT 5.5 on HP
> UX OS. Unfortunately, TOMCAT goes down after some time that we are trying to
> load a big file to our application. We already did some kernel configs on
> the OS Leve such as increasing the MAX FILEs
>
> Does anyone has an idea on what went wrong or why TOMCAT is going down?

James
-------
http://macstrac.blogspot.com/