Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Angelo Chen <an...@yahoo.com.hk> on 2009/06/29 03:01:29 UTC

t5: turning off logging for jetty

Hi,

Sorry if this is not T5 related, just looking for a quick solution. when
testing t5 app in jetty, the logs shows a lot of http requests like:
127.0.0.1 -  -  [29/Jun/2009:00:59:30 +0000] "GET /assets/ctx/3ebed60239...
is there a way to turn this off? Thanks,

Angelo

Re: t5: turning off logging for jetty

Posted by Angelo Chen <an...@yahoo.com.hk>.
Thanks, it works! and I have a very clean console. it's not t5 related,
however it really helps t5 programmers.

Posted by Peter Stavrinides <P....@albourne.com>.
> Here's another tip that might be interesting if you're using Windows:
thankfully I am not, but that is a nice catch.

Peter

Here's another tip that might be interesting if you're using Windows:
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/JETTY/Files+locked+on+Windows

Posted by Martin Strand <do...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Peter Stavrinides <P....@albourne.com>.

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
On Sun, Jun 28, 2009 at 10:01 PM, Angelo Chen<an...@yahoo.com.hk> wrote:
> Hi,

Hi!

> Sorry if this is not T5 related, just looking for a quick solution. when
> testing t5 app in jetty, the logs shows a lot of http requests like:
> 127.0.0.1 -  -  [29/Jun/2009:00:59:30 +0000] "GET /assets/ctx/3ebed60239...
> is there a way to turn this off? Thanks,

This is a Jetty issue, not a Tapestry one.

--
Thiago