Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/08 14:27:36 UTC

Re: Problem in searching the Indexed PDf and Word documents in apache tika+solr envieonment using solrj ?

Have you, for instance, used the admin/browse schema or Luke
to examine your indes and see if you're indexing your text data
at all?

How are you indexing with SolrJ? Using the extracting request
handler or parsing the docs with the Tika libs yourself?

Details matter.
Best
Erick