Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Fuchs, Jens" <JF...@soka-it.de> on 2007/09/19 14:53:42 UTC

Tomcat 6.0.14 -> Admin-Webapplication

Hello,

I searched your FAQ and the web for informations about my problem but I don´t found any.

We want to switch our production from Tomcat 5.028 to Tomcat 6.0.14. Therefor we need among other things the admin-webapplication.

On your website I only find a admin-webapplication for Tomcat 5.5. This version I don´t get running on Tomcat 6.0.14.

Is there a possibility to run a admin-webapplication (to configure Datasources etc.) on Tomcat 6.0.14?

Thanx for help!

Kind regards
Jens

Re: Tomcat 6.0.14 -> Admin-Webapplication

Posted by David Delbecq <de...@oma.be>.
Hello,

http://www.nabble.com/Tomcat-6-Admin-Application-tf4475389.html