Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/23 13:17:56 UTC

VOTE: Merge streaming branch into commons-fileupload

Hi,

several weeks ago I have published a streaming branch of
commons-fileupload. So far I received absolutely no echo, neither
positive nor negative. To receive such feedback, I'd like to merge my
code into the trunk now. Which is what I am calling a vote for.

As I do not necessarily expect a positive vote, I'll keep it open for one week.

Jochen

--
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the
majority, it is time to pause and reflect.