Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Gleb <yo...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/15 14:03:12 UTC

indent parsedquery_toString

How to make parsedquery_toString more readable? I want read it indented.

+(
	(
		(name_text_ru:hello)~0.5
		(name_text_ru:word)~0.5
		(
                        (name_text_ru:ложка name_text_ru:trump)
                )~0.5
	)~3
)

Re: indent parsedquery_toString

Posted by Alexandre Rafalovitch <ar...@gmail.com>.
That is not supported. However, you can add
debug.explain.structured=true for a more detailed breakdown of the
information.

Regards,
   Alex.
----