Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/11 20:52:32 UTC

[Android] Help with Cordova Web View work

Hey

I'm currently trying to re-work the CordovaWebView, and I ran into a brick
wall with having the PluginManager and CallbackServer in the CordovaWebView
itself.  I'm wondering if it would make sense to go back to the previous
design where we had it in the CordovaChromeClient. Also, do other people
want to pick up some tasks? There's still a lot of work that needs to be
done before we can get this into 1.7, and I would like to see this into 1.7
if at all possible.

Joe