Posted to announce@apache.org by Valentyn Tymofieiev <tv...@apache.org> on 2020/07/30 00:47:11 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Beam 2.23.0 Released

The Apache Beam team is pleased to announce the release of version 2.23.0.

Apache Beam is an open source unified programming model to define and
execute data processing pipelines, including ETL, batch and stream
(continuous) processing. See: https://beam.apache.org

You can download the release here:

    https://beam.apache.org/get-started/downloads/

This release includes bug fixes, features, and improvements detailed on
the Beam blog: https://beam.apache.org/blog/beam-2.23.0/

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this release, and we hope you enjoy
using Beam 2.23.0.

-- Valentyn Tymofieiev, on behalf of The Apache Beam team

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Beam 2.35.0 Release

Posted by Valentyn Tymofieiev <tv...@apache.org>.
The Apache Beam team is pleased to announce the release of version 2.35.0.

Apache Beam is an open source unified programming model to define and
execute data processing pipelines, including ETL, batch and stream
(continuous) processing.
See https://beam.apache.org

You can download the release here:
https://beam.apache.org/get-started/downloads/

This release includes bug fixes, features, and improvements detailed
on the Beam blog: https://beam.apache.org/blog/beam-2.35.0/

Thank you to everyone who contributed to this release, and we hope you
enjoy using Beam 2.35.0

- Valentyn, on behalf of the Apache Beam community.

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Beam 2.35.0 Release

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Beam 2.23.0 Released

Posted by Eleanore Jin <el...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kyle,