Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Yang Yuanzhe <ya...@proxml.be> on 2015/04/15 20:05:11 UTC

how to get the matching score in the new text search module?

Hi there,

As captioned, is there any way to get the matching score in text search?
With the old LARQ module we can have "(?label ?score ) pf:textMatch
('keyword' 0.0 10)", but now I didn't find anything similar mentioned in
the documentation.

Thank you very much and have a nice day.

Regards,
Yang

Re: how to get the matching score in the new text search module?

Posted by Yang Yuanzhe <ya...@proxml.be>.
Hi Andy,

Thank you very much for the notification.

Regards,
Yang

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
On 15/04/15 19:05, Yang Yuanzhe wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> As captioned, is there any way to get the matching score in text search?
> With the old LARQ module we can have "(?label ?score ) pf:textMatch
> ('keyword' 0.0 10)", but now I didn't find anything similar mentioned in
> the documentation.
>
> Thank you very much and have a nice day.
>
> Regards,
> Yang

Hi Yang,

That feature isn't implemented - there was a discussion about it a while
back (last July?) and the code is marked for the places where there
needs some changes but no one has stopped forward to propose code.

	Andy