Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Mehran Mehr <me...@sharif.edu> on 2002/07/01 15:36:33 UTC

Re: Mehran Mehr as Lucene-Sandbox developer

Hello,

I'm Mehran Mehr, I try to present a brief bio:
I am a Silver Medalist of IOI96 in Hungary,
During my 4 years of education in Sharif University of Technology,
I've engaged in many projects, one of them was a web application
for automation of registration, evaluation, etc. of our university
implemented in J2EE.

I'm intrested in making a web-site for searching Persian language pages,
but currently I'm working on a time-consuming project, I will collaborate
more in crawler project ASAP. Till then I can manage build file and write
some tests by JUnit. Hope to be helpfull.

--Mehran

+1 ;)