Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Giuseppe Barbieri <el...@gmail.com> on 2020/07/30 12:24:06 UTC

Sometimes multiple OpenJDK instances remain opened

Hi,

as titled, working with Netbeans 12 on a Gradle project with OpenJDK 11,
sometimes when I run/debug my app and then close it, I see some latent
instance(s) of "OpenJDK Platform Binary" still open.

They will get closed as soon as I close Netbeans.

Is there a way to fix this?

Giuseppe

Re: Sometimes multiple OpenJDK instances remain opened

Posted by Laszlo Kishalmi <la...@gmail.com>.
You might have different Gradle daemons launched by the your Gradle builds.

You can live with that or make sure that you are using the same Gradle
version with the same JDK every time.