Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Ashish Vijaywargiya <vi...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/15 22:45:17 UTC

About Ofbiz 4.0 branch

Hi,

In which case we do code checkin into Ofbiz 4.0 branch ?
Please provide me that thread if this is previously asked on mailing list.

--
Thanks & Regards
Ashish Vijaywargiya

Re: About Ofbiz 4.0 branch

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
The most important information about the release is contained in the
Release Plan:

http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/Release+Plan

I highly recommend reading this before doing anything with the release
branch. If I was in a position to make it required reading, I would. ;)

-David

Re: About Ofbiz 4.0 branch

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <vi...@gmail.com>.
Jacques,