Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Douglas Phillips <dp...@cybergroup.com> on 2010/07/28 23:45:31 UTC

[SOLVED] Re: Error adding CSS HeaderContributor

As I said, it was something stupidly simple.

I found that I was missing a directive for maven to compile for Java 1.5
compatibility, and thus the problem.

Sorry for bothering the list -- everyone can go back to trying to solve
real problems now... :)

Thanks,
-Doug

--
Douglas Phillips            Cybergroup, Inc.
Web Programmer/DBA          1450 S Rolling Rd