Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2010/04/10 23:14:51 UTC

Securing URLs in Freemarker templates files

Hi,

There are still 4 issues open (on 60) in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-2330
Don't you think we could fix them all before releasing (10.?)
I'm sure it would be quick with some help

Thanks

Jacques

Re: Securing URLs in Freemarker templates files

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Just a reminder to let you know that it's all green, except some password improvements pending

Jacques

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <ja...@les7arts.com>

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
From: "Jacques Le Roux" <ja...@les7arts.com>