Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2010/04/15 19:36:42 UTC

Enlarge the left column of the Product main page

Hi,

By default the Product main page is the OFBiz landing page. I wonder if we could not enlarge it a bit because, since theme
introduction, things are a little cramped there for some themes (and also depending on language used)

Jacques

Re: Enlarge the left column of the Product main page

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
OK This is still true after 6+ years. Since nobody seems against I'll do so soon

Jacques

Le 15/04/2010  19:36, Jacques Le Roux a crit :