Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by David Giambusso <da...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/24 16:01:23 UTC

stuck in recovery mode

Hi I recently opened two untitled documents, Open Office quit and now is
stuck in recovery mode. I don;t care about the documents but I can't open
anything else in Open Office with the program stuck in recover mode. Please
advise.

Re: stuck in recovery mode

Posted by Brian Barker <b....@btinternet.com>.
At 09:00 25/01/2017 -0500, David Giambusso wrote:
>I attached a screenshot of what happens when I try to open
>OpenOffice. The recovery tab pops up and won't disappear no matter
>what I click. It also won't let me paste text from other sources.

This was the "The last time you opened OpenOffice, it unexpectedly
quit while reopening windows" problem on the Mac. The questioner
confirms that he has now solved it.

Brian Barker

Re: stuck in recovery mode

Posted by David Giambusso <da...@gmail.com>.