Posted to users@solr.apache.org by Jordan Diehl <jo...@hitachivantara.com> on 2021/09/30 16:18:06 UTC

Solr Jira Create bug not working

I just tried opening a jira ticket for an issue I was seeing, but after filling out all the info and hitting create it didn't work. Now any time I click create I get an error message saying

The Jira server could not be contacted. This may be a temporary glitch or the server may be down.

Using a different computer, I was able to at least open the create bug wizard again, but once I tried to create the bug I start seeing the same error message on that machine as well. Is anyone else seeing issues with the solr jira right now?

Re: Solr Jira Create bug not working

Posted by Mike Drob <md...@mdrob.com>.
Never mind, I see your other email to the dev list now

Posted by Mike Drob <md...@mdrob.com>.