Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by Peter Schröder <Pe...@freenet-ag.de> on 2007/01/24 09:23:23 UTC

converting property-names to db-names

hi,

is there a cayenne method that gives me the db-name of a property bye its cayenne-class-property?

i searched the code but didnt find anything...

kind regards
peter

Re: converting property-names to db-names

Posted by Juergen Saar <ju...@jsaar.org>.
getDataContext().getEntityResolver().lookupDbEntity(DataObject)
brings back the DbEntity for this DataObject.

There you should find all you need ...

Good Luck ....
--- Jürgen ---

Posted by Juergen Saar <ju...@jsaar.org>.
Just 1 more hint:

getDataContext().getEntityResolver().lookupObjEntity(DataObject)
brings back the ObjEntity for this DataObject.

There you can find a list of all ObjAttributes and each ObjAttribute
includes the information about the DbAttribute