Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org> on 2006/07/04 17:07:10 UTC

Final release?

I think it's time to make the final release of 1.2 and move ahead
with other things that we planned. I am working on finishing the
documentation (namely remote object persistence tutorial), and fixing
last minute bugs. I think we are in a good shape overall. So how
about a release sometime early next week.

Comments? Objections?

Andrus

Re: Final release?

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
Sure, let's solve those two issues first. Among other things this'll
give me more time to finish the documentation.

Andrus

Re: Final release?

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.

Re: Final release?

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
Ok, I just grabbed the issue. If I have more comments, I'll add them
via Jira.

Andrus

RE: Final release?

Re: Final release?

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.

RE: Final release?

RE: Final release?

Posted by "Gentry, Michael (Contractor)" <mi...@fanniemae.com>.
I worked on this a bit over the weekend, but wasn't able to reproduce
it.  I'm making a new model that uses inheritance to try and test in
case that is contributing to the problem (the model that breaks uses
inheritance for the CollectionElement and Item entities).  I'm trying to
mirror it pretty closely.

Thanks,

/dev/mrg

Re: Final release?

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.

RE: Final release?

Posted by "Gentry, Michael (Contractor)" <mi...@fanniemae.com>.
Just for kicks, here is the output when I try to delete (without an
insert) after restarting the application (PK is slightly different
because I've been running it a few times):

org.objectstyle.cayenne.access.QueryLogger  - --- will run 1 query.
org.objectstyle.cayenne.access.QueryLogger  - --- transaction started.
org.objectstyle.cayenne.access.QueryLogger  - DELETE FROM PS_Item WHERE
identifier = ? AND elementPID = ? AND moniker = ? AND objectPID = ?
org.objectstyle.cayenne.access.QueryLogger  - [bind: < 00 00 00 00 00 00
00 22 5C 85 A3 61 >, < 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 22 5C 84 60 A7 >, 'ES', < 00
00 00 00 00 00 00 22 59 33 01 59 >]
org.objectstyle.cayenne.access.QueryLogger  - === updated 1 row.
org.objectstyle.cayenne.access.QueryLogger  - +++ transaction committed.

Everything looks much better ...

/dev/mrg

RE: Final release?

Re: Final release?