Posted to users@camel.apache.org by suneshkumar <su...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/13 12:06:22 UTC

bean invocation is deprecated in 2.15

Hi Guys

I am trying to use the following routing, but unfortunately the bean
invocation is now deprecated in when, can anyone help me how I can achieve
the below without using the deprecated methods?

    from(utpStpResponseQueue)
      .choice
      .when(bean(smlSkipMessageHandler, "skipHandler(${body},
${headers})")).stop
      .otherwise.bean(transformer, "transform(${body},
${headers})").to(stpResponseTopic)
      .endChoice

.when(bean --> this is the bean invocation which is deprecated

Thanks!

Sunesh

RE: bean invocation is deprecated in 2.15

Posted by "Goodwin, Matthew" <Ma...@railinc.com>.
Instead of bean using method:

method(smlSkipMessageHandler, "skipHandler(${body},${headers})")