Posted to user@poi.apache.org by mg...@gmail.com on 2008/04/17 06:33:03 UTC

Excel page setup fit to 1 page wide

Hello all,
I am trying to set the excel file to print in 1 page wide setting ( you can set this in file --> page setup in excel). In my code I get the print setup of the sheet and use set method in that class. However this doesn't seem to have any effect. I am able to turn on grid lines, set footer and page layouts successfully. Is there something that I am missing here?
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

Re: Excel page setup fit to 1 page wide

Posted by Yegor Kozlov <ye...@dinom.ru>.
        HSSFPrintSetup prsetup = sheet.getPrintSetup();
        prsetup.setFitHeight((short)1);
        prsetup.setFitWidth((short)1);
        sheet.setAutobreaks(true);
        sheet.setFitToPage(true);