Posted to dev@click.apache.org by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/24 08:15:02 UTC

RC1 heads up

Hi all,

There are no more 2.3.0 issues so I'll try and put up 2.3.0-RC1 this week and start the vote.

regards

Bob

Re: RC1 heads up

Posted by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Malcolm,

Yeah, this turned out quite a good release. We've recently upgraded one of our portals to an Ajax
version using jQuery and progressive enhancement which worked out really well with Click.

Kind regards

Bob

Re: RC1 heads up

Posted by Malcolm Edgar <ma...@gmail.com>.