Posted to dev@parquet.apache.org by Jake Farrell <jf...@apache.org> on 2014/06/02 15:33:29 UTC

Re: Apache Parquet

All accounts are now setup and have been subscribed to the dev@ and private@
user lists. We are waiting on the final SGA to be sent in and then the code
import can occur. I've updated our incubator status page with the latest
dates and items completed. If anyone has any questions please let me know

-Jake

Re: Apache Parquet

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (3980)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
Woot

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Apache Parquet

Posted by Jake Farrell <jf...@apache.org>.
I setup the mirror at git.apache.org all ready and Github will pick up and
mirror off of this within 24hrs

-Jake

Re: Apache Parquet

Posted by Julien Le Dem <ju...@ledem.net>.
Thanks Jake

Re: Apache Parquet

Posted by Julien Le Dem <ju...@ledem.net>.
Ok, let's try that.
The down side is transferring the repo is not a copy.
So we'd better not mess it up! :)

Re: Apache Parquet

Posted by Jake Farrell <jf...@apache.org>.
Hey Julien