Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Noc Phibee <no...@phibee.net> on 2006/03/27 19:44:02 UTC

TAG a special message ?

Hi

it's possible to add to my .cf spamassassin file a solution for tag all
email that :
       The email address in "To:" are XXX@domaine.com
                   AND
       The server sender are "192.168.10.250"

Thanks for your help,

Re: TAG a special message ?

Posted by mouss <us...@free.fr>.
Noc Phibee wrote:
> Hi
>
> it's possible to add to my .cf spamassassin file a solution for tag all
> email that :
>       The email address in "To:" are XXX@domaine.com
>                   AND
>       The server sender are "192.168.10.250"

you mean add a header? no, you need to do this in your MTA or MDA. with
postfix, use header_checks. with procmail/maildrop, use formail/reformail.

Re: TAG a special message ?

Posted by Sander Holthaus <in...@orangexl.com>.