Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by florent andré <fl...@4sengines.com> on 2011/01/04 18:10:29 UTC

A good 2011 year to Lenya !

Hope this year will be good and healthy for Lenya !

Like a "Petit papa Noël" [1] list :

- a 2.0.4 release (Just started, thanks to Rainer)

- a 2.1.0 release with many good news, bug fixes and evolutions

- a Lenya 3 architecture, roadmap, cool features and usecases lists...
and why not some good code !

- a nice and fun Lenya meeting somewhere !

and of course, best wishes to you guys !

++

[1] : http://french.about.com/od/christmas/a/carol-petitpapanoel.htm

Re: A good 2011 year to Lenya !

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
On 1/4/11 6:10 PM, florent andré wrote:
> Hope this year will be good and healthy for Lenya !

I have become a lurker on this list, but I would like to wish all the
best for you personally and for Lenya :-)

Cheers

Michael